Another really fun week! I went to the Children's museum with some of the wives in the branch and their kids...yes, I went childless!! I have to say that I was just as entertained as the kids were. It was really fun. This was the only picture that I got but Zoey is pretty stinkin cute so she will have to represent the other 4 adorable kids!!! We were in the gravity room. The whole room was at a 25 degree slant. Which can hopefully explain the really awkward poses!
I went to a baby shower for a friend....GO CARLEE....I prayed about it and tomorrow is the day!!! We had a game night and a BBQ with some of the students which were both really fun. It is so fun to meet everyone. I always heard but never imagined how exciting life is out here. There is always something to do and someone to meet. Which brings me to our BIG adventure this week. WICKED!!!
We won front row tickets in a raffle with some of the first years!!
Here are the girls in downtown Pittsburgh after we ate at a Mexican restaurant that Dev had to eat at!!!!! I think he misses the Mexican wagons in Idaho!!
Here is a picture of the guys with the programs. If you will notice the cheesy green pins we are wearing...yes....that was by choice
Okay the theater was a 43 million dollar theater. It was gorgeous! We tried to get a picture of th chandelier and the theater behind us. Here is our attempt.
And here is a picture in front of us! I could rub the head of the orchestra conductor! I didn't. But I thought about it!
Another fun week. The homework is starting to hit Dev. He had his first tooth waxing assignment this last week and scored high and his first test is coming up this week. My job searching is taking a more serious priority everyday so I hope we can keep up the good memories!
No comments:
Post a Comment