Wednesday, September 17

Watch out...here I come!


So over the past couple of weeks I have had to conquer some fears. Job searching is one of them. Please excuse this hideous picture of me. I don't know what came over me. I look very excited!! But I took it this morning because it was my first day of work. Oh wait I know what came over me...it was 7 in the morning (I don't remember the last time I woke up that early) and I WAS FREAKIN NERVOUS! Well just anxious. It went really well though. I have to wait for an official offer for the job. The boss's boss gets back from vacation to Jamaica in 2 weeks. Anyways, it is at the University with great benefits for Dev and I so that's all I really care about.

Let me introduce you to my new friend that decided to move into our house. This is the spider (sorry mom) from hell.

It was about the size of a plum. But don't worry this post is about conquering fears. So I went to my favorite store...Lowe's...and bought Ortho bug poison. I drenched it for about 3 full minutes with the poison. Then I scrap booked, and sang at the top of my lungs and haven't looked back, cared, or feared for it's twin sister to arrive! I also sprayed our entire house thoroughly!!

So I have conquered bugs and a job this week. It was a pretty successful week!

We also got our oven yesterday. Dev is drilling wholes and making scary noises right now installing it! Does that sound like a farm boy or what.

Oh, by the way! I am SSSSOOOOOOO excited for the office next week! We are having one big fat office party at our house and anyone who can make it, is invited.

No comments: