Monday, October 26

Family Pictures and Halloween!

I can't believe we are so close to the holidays already! I'm not ready to let this go!

Here is Dev's amazing pumpkin, I would like to take 15% credit of this masterpiece. It's a skeleton looking through blinds.

We are having the hardest time getting Brynlee to look at the camera and smile! Please excuse her! And it gets better during the family photos don't worry! We didn't get a single family picture with her smiling!
The white trash farmer and his John Deer wife: (And their beautiful lil' ladybug child!)

As many of the kids in their costumes as we could get!


Family Pictures....thanks Kelly!
And some of our favorites:


The "harder" Brynlee smiles the more her toungue curls. And we finally (kind of) caught it on camera!

Here are all the Gneiting family pictures gone wrong! It is a totally different experience trying to coordinate everything with a child! I thought these were hilarious! It obviously got worse and worse!

She looks possessed!



And the finale, my favorite!

No comments: