Sunday, April 19

Its a baby girl!

So we had our last ultrasound and thank goodness it is still a girl! I had an unnecessary long wait in the waiting room so they bent over backwards to give us a really good ultrasound. First and most importantly she is very healthy! This is a profile picture of the left side of her face and stomach. Her arm is up and thumb is pointing down to and at her eyes.

She was kicking and punching the whole time. It was hard to get a decent picture. The coolest part of the whole apt was when she yawned and stuck out her tongue! It was pretty cute, we even good some oows from the non-related nurses in the room! They kept commenting on how active she was and that they had never seen a baby at this stage, this active before. THANK YOU!!!! Those were my exact thoughts lately.... I can feel two individual feet kicking in different spots, like she is obsessed with tap dancing or something. They gave us a free 3d ultrasound for the waiting room hassle. Make me wait anyday!!!!!!!!
We had a fun weekend. Dev has been studying a lot for finals this week so we did a date night Friday. Our mission was to find number one: some fat girl shirts and, number two: a good Mexican restaurant. We succeeded in both. The 2 maternity shirts I got were so conservative that we had to get a pink and gold rock girl shirt to break the monotony up. So I wanted a pregnant picture with my rock shirt under our pretty tree but you can't really see the tree so I took a picture solely of the tree. It is more ugly than pretty today so I"m glad I go a picture.


Maybe its a bad picture but there are 6 inch light pink flowers that are just gorgeous.
I also saw 17 again which was pretty good.
Dev has had some pretty gruesome stories about cutting a cadaver's head in two and all of the dissecting he has been doing. Usually I can't finish the story with him!
Devin has also found it necessary to befriend a local cat named Mr. Cuppy. He looks like he just crawled out of the Mississippi river and got electrocuted. We have established some seriously strict Gneiting rules that you don't touch or feed cats let alone let them near the house.
We also had a total of 25 adults at Church today. Now if you do the math and realize that two of them are handicap, you can come to the conclusion that everyone teaches about 2 of the 3 hours of church! (Between the Sunday School/Primary, YM/YW and Rel/Priesthood!)
I hope Dev does well this week! We are both really excited for our break. Hopefully it will be full of segways and the beach. And you know me, I already have my packing and food list ready to go!

post signature

No comments: