Sunday, February 15

Here is the belly shot that was requested but I get to explain. I guess every body changes in totally different ways when they are pregnant. I have already gone through the changes I didn't expect.... but the weight gain I did expect. Now I have gained 10 or so pounds already and I know you can't really tell in the picture but that is because it is ALL FROM THE CHEST DOWN!!! Yes, my arms didn't get the message that they are suppose to buck up a little and keep up with the rest of my body! I tried playing volleyball the other day and jumped about 2 inches off the ground and then tripped. Embarrassing! What can you do! Is it too much to ask for to choose where you gain your weight!!!

Picture number 2 was very hard to get. This is the cigarette pile of wasted money! Yes everyday the smokers get a legal break to go smoke. Well I had been watching this pile up for a few days and decided it was blog worthy. But every time I went to go take a picture someone was using the corner and pile for a break!! Finally I got a good one! It is disgusting and I honestly didn't get a lot of the surrounding piles! It could possibly get bigger so I try to get another one next week!

And I have been whittling down on my to do list before the baby! I was a little frustrated on the quilt but Devin made me lay it out and then tell him all the problems with it. After about two hours of that he gave me a pep talk and told me what he thought it needed. Wow was he right. The black squares will be letters. I am proud to say it is sewn together finally and the letters will hopefully make it on the blanket this week!

Dev and I had a pretty low key Valentines Day. Dev had a Church ball game in the morning then he had to study all day for some midterms Monday, Tuesday and Friday but we did fit in Chillies and Pink Panther 2. I loved my flowers, I really can't figure out why I like and ask for flowers every occasion, and I loved having a fun layed back night together. Here is a memoir of amazing apricot chicken!

No comments: