Thursday, January 8

Well sorry it has been such a long time! First off let me explain the change in blog. I really wanted to get some of the recipes and crafts that I have been trying on the the blog to break up the monotony of what we were doing. I tried to put a schedule to it and as you can see the morning sickness has kind of taken over my life for the last 3 months. Man have I been sick but I think that is is lessening and hopefully I can go back to work for some extra money and to pass the time. I will also try to get some of my inventions back on there as well.

Dev and I just flew back from Idaho and had a blast! We are so glad that we went and even though I was pretty ornery the whole time, we both got everything done we wanted to and made some really fun memories. I already posted some pictures of the adventures at the Gneitings.
Here is a picture of New Year's Eve with some of my high school friends. We played some fun games and had a fun time catching up!

Of course the Shaw home was filled with basketball games. I'm sad that I missed watching Jamo play. The biggest surprise was how much my brothers have changed. Braiden is now 6" 2' and in competition with my dad and Caleb is at my shoulders. Depressing! It was really fun to spend some quality time with Tiffany and my Mom. Thanks for you help and sympathy!!!!

Here is how we told our families. I made these cards and we were so excited to tell them we gave it to each family member right when we saw them!



I feel like I have so much to do now. I am making myself finish all of my projects before the baby comes and that includes making the nursery cute and getting everything you need while having a budget of virtually nothing (I'm actually most excited for this one), sewing and draping some curtains in the house, finishing our books of ancestor's stories from both sides, finish my file folder fun books for sacrament and nursery, finish my FHE lesson cabinet and .....the dreaded ABC quilt I have been working on FOREVER!

So every square is a different shape and fits together in a 60 by 60 inch blanket. We have run into some serious problems but I think they are resolved and my ambition to finish it is back. I will keep you posted on all of these projects turn out. There are a few that I strongly suggest and some I will never suggest and pointers for all of them...of course!

We are happy to be back and hope that everyone had an amazing holiday vacation as well!

No comments: