
Items you will need:
Large 3 ring binder
Hopefully a more crafy cover sheet listing which subjects are in each binder
Plastic protector sheets
Sticky clear tabs
Computer, internet, printer and paper

Instructions:
There were multiple sources that I used to collect my FHE lessons. The best was my mom's old filing cabinets. I convinced her she didn't need the children FHE lessons anymore. Her lessons were the priceless lamanated 18 month old FHE lessons. I have looked all over the internet for some good stories with cute pictures to color and can't find a good website. Sorry, but I signed up for LDS Living FHE emails. They kind of get monotonous but they had some great ideas and the set up is cute. I think there is a book you can buy with all of the lessons but who doesn't want free stuff! So those free lessons helped but besides my mom's filing cabinet I just used the internet and printed of the lessons that really liked. I would usually get a Word Document for each subject so I didn't go printer happy. But there are great websites out there for upper elementary through high school:
Sugar Doodle - this was the best. She has the lessons listed by subject in alphabetical order. Granted she doesn't have the best for prophets sometimes but she has the greatest variet with some subjects having 4 or 5 FHE lessons a subject. The link to SUgar Doodle is under my favorites.
LDS Splash - this was also a great website for lessons. They didn't have nearly as many as Sugar Doodle but they had some really cute ideas.
The Idea Door - had even fewer lessons but some that the first two didn't have.
Google - When in doubt just google a subject with FHE lesson and I usually could find what I was looking for.
No comments:
Post a Comment