Monday, September 7

Summer Break Part II

Here are the grandma pictures......what hot grandmas:

My mom is on the buddy bench. This is the newly remodeled buddy bench actually (a little bigger than the last). When my sister and I were little, we had a hard time getting along, so my mom made a bench that is just big enough for the two of us to sit our bums on and we couldn't get off until we could hug. It worked magic for our issues!

Dev found the beloved Mexy Wagon. They really are meant for eachother.

18 hole freesby golf course. Yes, I lost my frisbee to the lake on the first hole. Yes, Dev has the most amazing "roller" shot I've ever seen (as in rolling on the ground to any given point).

Dan took us to his lake for some more water fun. Thanks for everything Dan. This is Dev.

Uhm Dan and Jake Thompson are incredible. Just so you know, make sure you go before them cause following them is social suicide! They are both sponsored. Dan, I was serious about your autograph!

Setting out clothes and posing the akward mustache for the first day of school:

Touring my newly married sister's house. It's gorgeous Tia.

And tasting formula......it's as bad as it smells.

And I love this picture cause Brynlee is wrapped in my baby blanket in my old crib. Precious!

-I have transitioned to nursing full-time. (Can't quite do it modestly in public yet, but had to do it on the way home on the plane in between two overly large women! Yikes, at least they were women right!)
-I made Tiffany Hatch's killer salad for my mom's back to school luncheon.
-Caught up with a lot of my high school friends and some of their husbands which was so fun.
-I went to my old high school for the first home game........the lights, the field, the friends.......it was amazing.
-I watched BSU kill Oregon......precious.
-Finally got all my piano stuff from home to start teaching again!
-I.....let's be honest.....my grandma and aunts finished my ABC quilt!
-Found multiple Dr. Seuss books for 69 cents.
I feel like it was quite the successfull trip. One of the highlights was having my whole family at stake conference to watch my dad get called into the stake presidency. The authority was President Clark and it was pretty neat to get to talk to him.
Dev and I went to Kirtland today and I'll post those pictures next week.
Brynlee is extremely spoiled from the trip so this week might be a tough one but definitely worth it!

post signature

No comments: