Wake up at 8 am to a half hour of the huge smiles and coos. Love those sleepy eyes!
Dress my doll of a baby and have play time and change multiple poopy diapers! I have changed 700 already! I'm not counting or anything!
Watch news with the chubby checkers TV addict. We have taken her to the movie theater a few times and she just stares at the screen! Finishing projects, cleaning, cooking and multiple walks.
Sewing projects I have always wanted to try: my most recent is a mini Amy Butler purse for my scriptures.
And the nursery will hopefully be done next week. Curtains are easy to sew, it's the ironing, pleating and hanging process that takes FOREVER!
My husband comes home at about 4 every day now! I'm never bored and always find something fun to do at night. Recently we have found some cheap bikes on Craig's list and have gone down to South Side a few times!
And everyone goes to sleep at 10! Life is great, I'd give it a 10 of 10!
I have turned into an organized clean freak. I don't know where this came from. I never wanted this to creep into my life, I like cleaning when I feel like it and not noticing the little dust in the corners. It's horrible ....yet satisfying at the same time.

Well recently, a few things have made me stop and think about how precious life is. I have to say how thankful I am for life! I knelt down last night for prayers and decided to do the rare thank you prayer that consists of thank yous and no requests. I went on forever and really almost ended up in tears because I couldn't stop. Cheesy I know but I can't lie. Let me list a few:
Being married to someone who knows what you are really trying to say
A healthy and happy child that loves me and forgives me INSTANTLY - I might have let a bee sting Brynlee in the face a few days ago, what kind of mom missed a bee attacking their child!
I cozy somewhat organized home that I always feel safe in
Plenty of food
A passion and direction
God/religion - my rock and perspective
Amazing families that get along great, keep you rooted and always make me laugh
Great friends that I always feel close to no matter how far away - you know who you are!
Good and Bad examples that quicken life's lessons
First Year of Dental School is over!
A past full of amazing ancestors and incredible stories to lean on - I have loved getting all my genealogy and history together lately.
I could seriously go on forever. But I had to publicly express my gratitude so God and everyone ones how grateful I am for each day of my life!
What is one thing you are grateful for?
No comments:
Post a Comment