And yes, that tan mexican you see in the picture is my husband! The farm turns him into a dark skinned, spanish speaking hottie!!! He thought it would be funny to grow a "stache" this week to add to his appearance!
We came away with a few battle wounds, sun-kissed noses and dust literally everywhere but it was definitely worth it and really fun! Dev found a five foot chair that someone had made with stones. It was pretty random. Big thanks to Dev's dad for the trip! To top the night off, we went to johnny carinos and a movie with friends. It was the perfect day.
The next picture is a shout out to Tia. I really missed her this winter when she went home for her off-track. I don't know why she still hangs out with her boring married sister, probably because I call her cell until she answers. Kind of kidding. We always end up laughing and talking for hours when we are together though. I missed you Tia! This is a picture of us watching Kamille's (a second cousin and Tia's room-mate) tennis match.
No comments:
Post a Comment