Thursday, January 17

Updates

Well I finally found a job! That sounds ridiculous now that I have a degree, but in Rexburg it is a miracle. The other obstacle that I faced in finding a job is that I could only work for 6 months until we have to leave. Yes, I'm finally leaving the college town. You kind of become attached to your college town though. Devin graduates in April and has been accepted to Pittsburgh! We are headed to Pittsburgh. It will be an adventure (that is what I keep telling people when they ask me if I'm scared). I guess the confidence lies in the fact that everyone goes through, survives and graduates from dental school annually. The debt . . . another story but it will all work out.
Now with all this free time, I am finding myself catching up on projects I have only dreamed about starting. Like a blog! Thank goodness for no more school. Well I hope that you enjoy it and if you ever seen Devin, tell him that our blog isn't too pink!

No comments: